KOZUKA MICRO SWITCH 250V & LIMIT SWITCH
- In electrical engineering , a limit switch is a switch operated by the motion of a machine part or presence of an object. They are used for controlling machinery as part of a control system , as a safety interlock , or to count objects passing a point.
- Limit switches are widely used in mechanical equipment , automatic machine, instrument , electric motion tool , garage door , photocopiers , computer printers , convertible tops or microwave ovens to ensure internal components are in the correct position for operation and to prevent operation when access doors are opened.
- A wide range of transmission mechanism , adjustable position of some products.
- Fast operating speed , low voltage , maximum resistance to 20A impulse current.
- Terminal protected by plastic which is anti-drip , dustproof and insulator.
- Made from imported copper springs , which makes the switching smooth , stable , reliable and longer lifespan
- Small the outer casing is made of reinforced plastic , impact resistant , widely used in household appliances , power tools & automation.